Phantom House Stables
If you can provide any photos associated with this stable, or additional information to fill any gaps then contact johnwslusar@gmail.com

Built in 1857, Phantom House Stables, on the Fordham Road, is steeped in history and is one of Newmarket's oldest training stables. Its 70-box yard has housed some of the most famous Classics winners in the history of the turf, benefitting from its close proximity to the Long Hill and Warren Hill gallops. Although the 1858 Kelly's Directory listed William Goodwin at Phantom Cottage, Phantom House was actually occupied by Tom Jennings.

1857-1873 Thomas Jennings senior
Tom Jennings, born on Christmas Day 1823 to John Jennings and Ruth (nee Titchmarsh) at Glebe Farm, Shelford, Cambridgeshire, did not come from a family with a background in racing, for his father was the landlord of The Swan coaching inn in Bottisham, Cambridgeshire. However, that would have provided Tom with the chance to be close to horses in his formative years, for a large number of coaches and horses would have called at The Swan on their way to and from Newmarket races. Tom was one of 14 children, and he and his brother Henry, nicknamed 'the Hat', went to Tom Carter's stables in Chantilly, where Tom became an apprentice jockey. Although his riding career was not brilliant, he became a trainer as soon as his short riding career ended, beginning in Northern Italy before moving to France as private trainer to Count Frederic de Lagrange. In 1857 he moved to Phantom House, Newmarket, bringing the best of the Count's horses with him. He launched his career with an early winner when Monarque landed the 1857 Goodwood Cup, going on to win his first Classic in 1864 when Fille de L'Air (SR 1950) won the Epsom Oaks as 6/4 favourite, before gaining his great Triple Crown success with Gladiateur (SR 2112) in 1865. Gladiateur showed his well-being in 1866 when winning the Ascot Gold Cup. Tom is reported to have won £30,000 from Gladiateur's Triple Crown victory and was able to start the process of building his own stables, which he later named La Grange. They were completed in the early 1870s and he was able to move from Phantom House. In the Kelly's Directory of both 1865 and 1873 Thomas Jennings was listed as the trainer at Phantom Cottage, training Gladiateur, the 'Avenger of Waterloo' to Triple Crown success in 1865. When Tom senior moved across to La Grange once it was completed in 1873, his son, also called Tom, took over at Phantom House. Tom Jennings senior died in Newmarket on 12th December 1900 aged 76.
1857 Goodwood Cup MONARQUE owned by Count Frederick de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings senior and ridden by Tom Ashmall
1864 Lincoln Handicap BENJAMIN 100/30 Owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings and ridden by Hunter

1864 Epsom Oaks FILLE DE L'AIR 6/4 fav (SR 1950) owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings and ridden by Arthur Edwards
1865 2000 Guineas GLADIATEUR (SR 2112) 7/1 owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings senior and ridden by Harry Grimshaw
1865 Epsom Derby GLADIATEUR (SR 2112) 5/2 fav owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings senior and ridden by Harry Grimshaw
1865 Drawing Room Stakes at Goodwood GLADIATEUR owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings senior and ridden by Harry Grimshaw
1865 Great Yorkshire Stakes GLADIATEUR owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings senior and ridden by Harry Grimshaw
1865 St Leger Stakes at Doncaster GLADIATEUR (SR 2112) 8/13 fav owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings senior and ridden by Harry Grimshaw
1865 Grand Prix de Paris and Grand Prix du Prince Imperial GLADIATEUR
1865 Newmarket Derby GLADIATEUR owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings senior and ridden by Harry Grimshaw
1866 Derby Trial Stakes GLADIATEUR owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings senior and ridden by Harry Grimshaw
1866 Claret Stakes GLADIATEUR owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings senior and ridden by Harry Grimshaw
1866 Grand Prix de l'imperatrice, Grand Prix de l’Empereur and La Coupe GLADIATEUR
1866 Ascot Gold Cup GLADIATEUR 2/5 fav owned by Count Frederic de Lagrange, trained by Tom Jennings senior and ridden by Harry Grimshaw 3 ran
1871 Ascot Gold Cup MORTEMER owned by Claude Joachim Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings and ridden by George Fordham
1872 1000 Guineas REINE 100/6 (SR 1919) owned by Claude Joachim Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings and ridden by Henry Parry
1872 Epsom Oaks REINE 5/2 fav (SR 1919) owned by Claude Joachim Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings and ridden by George Fordham
1872 Ascot Gold Cup HENRY owned by Claude Joachim Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings and ridden by George Fordham

GLADIATEUR
A large, bay colt by Monarque out of Miss Gladiator, foaled in 1862 at Count Frederic de Lagrange's Stud in Haras de Dangu in the Upper Normandy region of France. He was described as one of the best horses to ever grace the turf, contesting 19 top class races, winning 16 times. Trained by Tom Jennings senior at Phantom House, Newmarket, he captured the 1865 English Triple Crown before going to Paris to win the 1865 Grand Prix de Paris, earning him the title 'The Avenger of Waterloo'. He went on to win a further 12 races before embarking on a stud career, initially at the Middle Park Stud in Kent before returning to Count Frederic's Stud in France.

NEWMARKET RACECOURSES
For over 4 centuries racing has been staged in Newmarket, but how have the racecourses evolved from an initial starting point at Fleam Dyke Pumping Station, some 8 miles from the town, with a winning post barely 200 metres from the town centre, into two world recognized, excellent racecourses and a universal acceptance that Newmarket is the Headquarters of racing?
To access an interactive racecourse map showing over 50 individually named racecourses CLICK HERE. The map will enable you to:-
1. Determine when extended races over 8 miles, 6 miles and 4 miles began to be replaced by the courses now visited by thousands annually;
2. Consider how the challenge of crossing the Devil's Dyke was overcome;
3. Contemplate why the town no longer has a steeplechase course despite having at least 5 courses during the past 2 centuries;
4. Examine the practicalities of having up to 48 starting posts and winning posts;
5. Appreciate that it was not financially viable to have an open racecourse spread widely across the heath, with a finishing post barely 200 metres from the town centre;
6. Research how and why the Cambridgeshire Handicap has been contested over 3 different courses.
NOTE: The map does not make mention of 2 particular courses:-
(i) Sefton Course (also known as the Cambridge Road Course)
Source: 1970 Raceform.  Used from 1959 to 1975.
(ii) New Circular Course
The Circular Handicap was run on Friday 29th October 1875 on the New Circular Course of about two miles.
Source: London Standard (30th October 1875): ''the horses started near the Turn of the Lands, ran back way of the Cambridgeshire Course towards the Ditch, and afterwards proceeded down the side of the Tan Gallop, and turned into the Rowley Mile near the Bretby Stakes starting post, finishing at the stand at the end of the flat. Except in the hollow near the Cambridgeshire start the runners should have been visible all the way if the sky had been bright and clear''.
Another report hoped that the Circular Handicap would become a feature in future programmes, as it would be contested in front of the new grandstand which would be completed in about a year and would be able to accommodate thousands.
(I am grateful to Tim Cox for bringing attention to these 2 courses.)
Enjoy researching the intriguing history of Newmarket and its many racecourses.
To enjoy the experience of a day at Newmarket races in May 1838 CLICK HERE

1874-1918 Tom Jennings junior
When Tom Jennings senior moved to La Grange he was replaced at Phantom House by his son, also called Tom. Tom junior was born in 1852 during the time his parents spent training in Chantilly, and liked nothing better than spending his school summer holidays riding out, earning him the nickname 'jockey Jennings'. He had his first ride in public in July 1870, going on to ride his first winner, Minotaur owned by Claude Lefevre, although increased weight brought to an end his flat racing career. However, he redirected his talent to chasers and hurdlers, winning the principal hurdle race at Auteuil on Paul's Cray despite the grandstand catching fire whilst the race was in progress. By 1874 he was training at Phantom House, replacing his father who had moved to La Grange. In 1875 the principal jockey at Phantom House was J Major (7st 10lbs). Tom was extremely successful as a trainer, training 4 English Classic winners, including the 1897 and 1912 Epsom Oaks winners Limasol (SR 1917) and Mirska (SR 1927) respectively. His first Classic winner was Hauteur (SR 1876) in the 1883 1000 Guineas, while in 1900 he trained Winifreda (SR 1797) to victory in the 1000 Guineas. In July 1906 the Sporting Life listed all of the Newmarket Stables together with their respective trainers. Tom Jennings junior was listed at Phantom House. He was a very well-respected trainer in Newmarket, earning him the nickname 'Old Waterworks' easily succumbing to tears by the passion he showed for his horses. His pet saying was, 'Take off those boots and bandages, and give nature a chance; you will have less horses break down'. Like all trainers in large, high-profile stables, he had his ups and downs. At the 1882 Royal Ascot meeting he sent just 5 horses, but came away with 6 victories, his stable star Tristan winning three times. Indeed, Tristan landed 3 consecutive Hardwicke Stakes from 1882 to 1884, and 3 consecutive Champion Stakes from 1882 to 1884, although amazingly in the 1882 running he dead-heated with Thebais, and in the 1884 running he dead-heated with Lucerne.

On the flip side of the coin, a particular low was a meeting at Doncaster where Tom sent 14 runners and expected all of them to win. The first was beaten a head in the hands of George Fordham, the second was also beaten a head, the third by a neck, and at the end of the meeting none of the 14 runners had been successful. One of his last successes was with Catmint in the 1913 Goodwood Cup, and Tom left Phantom House in 1918, spending his retirement in Torquay, but died on 6th September 1932 aged 80. In early 1918 Major Vanda Beatty took out a lease on Phantom House from Tom Jennings, while on Wednesday 13th March 1918 Mr O E Griffiths, who had previously offered the lease, was instructed to sell by auction the contents of the House by Tom Jennings.
1882 Hardwicke Stakes TRISTAN 8/13 fav owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1882 Ascot High-weight Plate ISABEL 6/1 owned by Leopold de Rothschild, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1882 Ascot Gold Vase TRISTAN 30/100 fav owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1882 Ascot Trial Stakes VALENTINO (evens fav) owned by Leopold de Rothschild, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1882 Ascot Nineteenth New Biennial Stakes TRISTAN 30/100 fav owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1882 Ascot Visitors Plate PILGRIM 6/5 fav owned by Leopold de Rothschild, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1882 July Cup TRISTAN 4/6 fav owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Fred Archer
1882 Dewhurst Stakes LADISLAS owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1882 Epsom Gold Cup (Coronation Cup) TRISTAN 1/3 fav owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Fred Archer
1882 Grand Prix de Deauville TRISTAN owned by Claude Lefevre and trained by Tom Jennings junior
1882 Champion Stakes TRISTAN (dead-heated with Thebais) owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Fred Archer

1883 1000 Guineas HAUTEUR (SR 1876) 9/4 owned by Claude-Joachim Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1883 Hardwicke Stakes TRISTAN 5/4 fav owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Fred Webb
1883 Ascot Gold Cup TRISTAN 4/7 fav owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1883 Epsom Gold Cup (Coronation Cup) TRISTAN 4/6 fav owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1883 King Edward VII Stakes LADISLAS owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham
1883 Jockey Club Cup LADISLAS owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by George Fordham

1883 Grand Prix de Deauville TRISTAN owned by Claude Lefevre and trained by Tom Jennings junior
1883 Champion Stakes TRISTAN owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Fred Webb
1884 Hardwicke Stakes TRISTAN 7/2 owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Fred Webb
1884 Grand Prix de Deauville TRISTAN owned by Claude Lefevre and trained by Tom Jennings junior
1884 Champion Stakes TRISTAN (dead-heated with Lucerne) owned by Claude Lefevre, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Fred Webb
1892 Criterion Stakes MONTEZUMA 100/8 owned and trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Walter Bradford
1896 Lowther Stakes BAY RONALD 8/1 owned by Leonard Brassey, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Fred Finlay
1897 Epsom Oaks LIMASOL (SR 1917) 100/8 owed by Samuel Allsopp, 2nd Baron Hindip, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Walter Bradford
1897 Hardwicke Stakes BAY RONALD 11/10 fav owned by Leonard Brassey, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Walter Bradford

1898 City & Suburban Handicap BAY RONALD owned by Leonard Brassey, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Walter Bradford
1899 Richmond Stakes WINIFREDA 7/4 jt fav owned by Leonard Brassey, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Walter Bradford
1900 1000 Guineas WINIFREDA (SR 1797) 11/2 owned by Leonard Brassey, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Sam Loates
1900 Coronation Stakes WINIFREDA 5/1 owned by Leonard Brassey, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Thomas Weldon
1912 Epsom Oaks MIRSKA (SR 1927) 33/1 owned by Jean Prat, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Joe Childs
1913 Goodwood Cup CATMINT 100/8 owned by Leonard Brassey, trained by Tom Jennings junior and ridden by Danny Maher
I am grateful to Ordnance Survey (© Crown Copyright) for permission to use the 1836 map shown above. Phantom House is 8

1918-1947 Major Vanda Beatty
William Vandeleur Beatty, son of Captain D L Beatty, was born in 1875 and served with the 19th Hussars and the Mounted Infantry in the South African War, winning both the King's and Queen's Medal and earning the title of Major. He was a keen cross-country rider and steeplechase jockey. He continued to ride even after his leg was amputated in 1936 as a result of a steeplechasing accident. In 1925 he married the Honourable Victoria Alexandrina Fitzroy, second daughter of the 4th Lord Southampton, although the marriage was dissolved in 1941 after an acrimonious divorce battle in which Victoria alleged that her husband had 'received' Miss Gladys Knight on numerous occasions while she was away from the house. Between the 2 World Wars Major Vanda Beatty trained flat and national hunt horses at Phantom House, starting in 1918 and continuing at Phantom House until he retired at the end of the 1947 season. In October 1947 Phantom House, training establishment and Stud Farm covering 53 acres was put up for sale.
1933 King's Stand Stakes GOLD BRIDGE 11/10 fav owned by Lord Beatty, trained by Major Vanda Beatty and ridden by H Beasley
1934 King's Stand Stakes GOLD BRIDGE 11/2 owned by Lord Beatty, trained by Major Beatty and ridden by Charlie Elliott

I am grateful to Ordnance Survey (© Crown Copyright) for permission to use the 1888-1913 map shown above.
newmarket 1918e.JPG (26765 bytes) Newmarket 1940.JPG (18535 bytes) newmarket 1948e.JPG (10601 bytes)

December 1948-December 1949 Robert A Jones
In December 1948 it was announced that Bobby Jones, one-time jockey and successful Newmarket trainer, had moved his string of 27 horses from St Gatien Paddock Cottage, a facility he shared with Alec Waugh, to Phantom House, taking out a one-year lease from Major Beatty. During his brief time at Phantom House his stable star was Fair Coup who landed the Scurry Plate and Warwickshire Breeders Foal Stakes. In December 1949, once the lease had ended, he moved to Ellesmere House Stables.
1949 Warwickshire Breeders Foal Stakes FAIR COUP 6/1 trained by R A Jones and ridden by Michael Beary
1949 Saxmundham Plate at Yarmouth JANE CRAIG 6/1 trained by Bobby Jones and ridden by Doug Smith
1949 Scurry Plate FAIR COUP 4/5 fav trained by Bobby Jones and ridden by Tommy Lowrey
1949 Craven Handicap at Glorious Goodwood REFUND 33/1 trained by Bobby Jones and ridden by Tommy Lowrey

1950-1951 Major Beatty
Although Major Beatty retired as a trainer at the end of the 1947 season, he continued to own the Phantom House training establishment. He managed to rent it out to Bobby Jones for a year, but continued to live in the house in the early 1950s. He was known to be set in his ways and cantankerous at times, but in his later years that trait seemed to have got worse. In August 1950 Major Beatty was in court for traffic offences, pleading guilty to driving without a licence, driving while not insured and failing to report an accident he had caused. He was fined for the offences, but no further action was taken regarding his licence to drive his invalid chair. In April 1951 he was in court again, this time for refusing to move his car when instructed to do so by a police officer. The incident occurred at the Moulton Point-to-Point races and the Major pleaded guilty and received another fine. Major Beatty sold Phantom House to Ryan Jarvis in early 1952 and died on Friday 23rd January 1953 aged 79.

1952-1979 Ryan Jarvis
Ryan Jarvis, son of William Rose Jarvis and Isobel, daughter of Joseph Butter, was brought up surrounded by horses. His father trained in Newmarket at Green Lodge Stables, Hackness Villa and Egerton House Stables, providing Ryan with a good grounding to become a trainer in his own right, and his sister, Bridget, married jockey Bill Rickaby. Ryan began training at Marlborough House before the outbreak of the Second World War, while in 1952 he purchased Phantom House from Vanda Beatty with financial support from Lord Fairhaven. During his more than 25 years at Phantom House his son William was born, and much later took charge at Phantom House, although his father did rent the establishment to Willie Musson on a five-year lease beforehand. Ryan gained an earlier success during his time at Phantom House, winning the Stewards Cup with Smokey Eyes for David Robinson in the hands of Charlie Smirke. He also won the 1966 Ebor Handicap with Lomond, and gained his only Classic victory saddling Front Row (SR 1843) to win the 1968 Irish 1000 Guineas.
1952 Stewards Cup SMOKEY EYES 100/7 owned by David Robinson, trained by Ryan Jarvis and ridden by Charlie Smirke
1966 Ebor Handicap LOMOND 100/8 owned by W Ruane, trained by Ryan Jarvis and ridden by Eric Eldin
1968 Irish 1000 Guineas FRONT ROW (SR 1843) 7/1 owned by Mrs Doris Allen, trained by Ryan Jarvis and ridden by Eric Eldin
1978 Haydock Sprint Cup ABSALOM owned by Mrs C Alington, trained by Ryan Jarvis and ridden by Taffy Thomas

1980-1984 Willie Musson
Willie Musson was born at Rudgwick, West Sussex, in 1949 and enjoyed a successful point to point career from the age of 16, later attending Cirencester Agricultural College after leaving school. He suffered a career ending knee injury in a point to point race, forcing him to retire from race riding, so he launched his training career just 10 miles down the road at Bramley, near Guildford, in August 1976. A year later, in 1977, he took out a dual trainer's licence, remaining at Bramley for 4 years before transferring his string of 25 horses to Newmarket, taking over at Phantom House on a five-year lease after the retirement of Ryan Jarvis. He enjoyed early wins in the Holsten Diat Pils Handicap, the Group 2 Henry II Stakes with Ore, ridden by Lester Piggott, and having Hurricane Hill placed third in the Lincoln Handicap. He moved on to Saville House in time for the start of the 1985 season and was replaced by another Jarvis, William.
1983 Aston Park Stakes at Newbury ORE 5/2 owned by O Zawawi, trained by Willie Musson and ridden by Lester Piggott
1983 Henry II Stakes at Sandown ORE 5/4 fav owned by O Zawawi, trained by Willie Musson and ridden by Lester Piggott

1985-present William Jarvis
William Jarvis, son of Irish Classic winning trainer Ryan Jarvis, was born at Phantom House when his father trained there. He gained valuable experience working for Sir Henry Cecil, and spent time broadening his experience in Australia under the tutelage of George Hanlon before returning to England. In 1985 William returned to his roots by taking over from Willie Musson at Phantom House. He quickly established himself by winning the 1987 Norfolk Stakes with Colmore Row and two years later had a successful Goodwood meeting, winning the Chesterfield Cup with Pelorus and the Richmond Stakes with Contract Law. However, his greatest success was for Lord Howard de Walden training Grand Lodge to win the 1993 Dewhurst Stakes and Somerville Tattersall Stakes, before going on to land the 1994 St James's Palace Stakes at the Royal Ascot meeting. He returned to Glorious Goodwood in 2008, saddling Gravitation to win the Lillie Langtry Stakes in the famous orange colours of Gillian, Lady Howard de Walden. William has been Master of Phantom House for more than 35 years and is one of Newmarket's longest serving trainers.
1987 Norfolk Stakes at Royal Ascot COLMORE ROW (100/30) owned by Mrs Doris Allen, trained by William Jarvis and ridden by Bruce Raymond


1989 Chesterfield Cup at Goodwood PELORUS trained by William Jarvis and ridden by Brian Rouse
1989 Queen's Vase WELD 16/1 owned by Lord Howard de Walden, trained by William Jarvis and ridden by Bruce Raymond
1989 Richmond Stakes CONTRACT LAW 9/2 owned by Kennet Valley Thoroughbreds, trained by William Jarvis and ridden by Bruce Raymond
1993 Somerville Tattersall Stakes GRAND LODGE (7/2) owned by Lord Howard de Walden, trained by William Jarvis and ridden by Pat Eddery
1993 Dewhurst Stakes GRAND LODGE (9/4 fav) owned by Lord Howard de Walden trained by William Jarvis and ridden by Pat Eddery
1994 St James's Palace Stakes at Ascot GRAND LODGE (6/1) owned by Lord Howard de Walden, trained by William Jarvis and ridden by Mick Kinane
1994 Bradford & Bingley Handicap at York LAP OF LUXURY (10/1) owned by Asko Appliances Ltd, trained by William Jarvis and ridden by Richard Quinn
2008 Lillie Langtry Stakes at Goodwood GRAVITATION 9/2 owned by Gillian, Lady Howard de Walden, trained by William Jarvis and ridden by Alan Munro

January 2021-present Alex French (Bolton Yard)

In readiness for the start of the 2021 Flat season Alex French joined Newmarket's training ranks operating from the Bolton Yard.

Top 5 Phantom House horses of all time
GLADIATEUR (1865 English Triple Crown)
TRISTAN (1882-84 Champion Stakes, 1882-84 Hardwicke Stakes)
FILLE DE L'AIR (1864 Epsom Oaks)
MIRSKA (1912 Epsom Oaks)
GRAND LODGE (1993 Dewhurst Stakes, 1994 St James's Palace Stakes)
© John Slusar 2020

ISBN 978-0-9957632-0-3

652 pages

774 former courses

ISBN 978-0-9957632-1-0

352 pages

400 former courses

ISBN 978-0-9957632-2-7

180 pages

140 former courses

ISBN 978-0-9957632-3-4

264 pages

235 former courses

Copies of the above books are only available by emailing johnwslusar@gmail.com stating your requirements, method of payment (cheque payable to W.Slusar) or Bank transfer, and the address where the book(s) should be sent.
ORDER FORM
Download an order form
  Quantity Cost
Volume 1 North of Hatfield £19.99 + £4 postage    
Volume 2 South of Hatfield £14.99 + £3 postage    
Volume 3 Wales & Scotland £9.99 + £3 postage    
Volume 4 Ireland £9.99 + £3 postage    
Volumes 1 - 4 £54.96 + £5 postage    
Postage & Packaging    
Total    
Email order form to johnwslusar@gmail.com